Unit Development Survey

A unit development survey (known as a set-out survey) is required for any type of construction work. DSP Surveyors and Engineers survey to locate the exact construction / unit development within millimetres to building corners and grid lines marked on the construction site.

Construction of the units will be done within the legal boundary by transferring the survey of a construction design onto your land to ensure accuracy of the placement of the building.

Only Registered Surveyors can perform a Unit Development survey – DSP Surveyors and Engineers are registered surveyors and have over 20 years industry experience and use the latest surveying equipment.

Phone Dane Preston today for all your Land Surveying Requirements on 0412 451 273

unit development survey